Today is my birthday.
Here is how i define myself:
– mother – of 1 boy, 16-years old. He’s an amazing son and almost always follows the rules. Just like me!
– Texan – my whole life, through and through.
– overall Conservative beliefs, but truly believe “vote the candidate, not the party”.
– believe everyone should be able to live their life with freedoms to do as they think and believe are best….. but that also means you don’t push those beliefs onto someone else, because they too have the ability to live as they believe best, which possibly (probably!) differs from your beliefs in part of full.
– kindness is the best attribute to have.
– love others as Jesus taught us to love: unconditionally. No matter their color, race, sex, or other trait.
– we should always be learning. Things that others are different from me, physical or mental, are simply opportunities for me to learn.
– handouts shouldn’t be given as freely as they are, i’d prefer to teach you to fish for a lifetime than to give you a fish for today’s meal. Again, opportunity to learn.
– but if someone is in truly need, the handout should be available and given freely.
– but assess whether you truly need it, or just want it, being honest with yourself and others.
– i am 49-years old. About to live the last 365-days in the 40’s decade of my life. And i am ok with that!
– i feel “old” some days and “quite young” others.
– age isn’t just a state of mind, because my body has regular aches and pains telling me it is starting to feel the decades roll past. (But key word is “starting”, so i’m not “old” yet either).
– friend to many, but especially to my husband and my sister. My sister has been with me from the start of life and my husband has been with me for half of my life.
– married. In January Sir and i will have been married for 20-years, dated for 5-before that.
– submissive wife. i try my best to be as submissive as possible, but recognizing i am not a slave either. i am his wife, who follows his lead and directive.
– get spanked for discipline and punishment when submissiveness fails, or it’s just a Friday for maintenance.
– recognize that i am not in control of much of anything. God is is in control of everything though.
– and that God gave men the directive to lead and love his wife.
– and God also said the wife is to follow, submit and obey, her husband. So i do.
– Christian. As you can tell from above. i believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and will one day come back to save us all from this failing world.
– a failing world in 2020 is where we are. But i know this is not my (ultimate) home.
– and i have come full circle in that while i want you to believe in Christ also, i won’t force it on you. But should you want to know or learn more, consider emailing me. i try to answer all emails, but sometimes i do miss some.
have a great and amazing day! This is the best Hump day in a long time!
Now go have my cake and eat it too!